Thank you for taking the time to learn more about our incredible staff. From the moment you contact us to the smile on your face when we complete your job, you will be pleased with how much our staff cares about your experience.
We invite people to join our company based on the quality of their character and not their previous experience. With that being said, most of our technicians come to us with no experience and we train them from the ground up. As a matter of fact, every person including management and sales have actually performed our services. That one exception is in our accounting group - my mom!
Thanks again for taking the time to learn more about us,
Get Your Free E-Book On
Carpet Cleaning Services in Buffalo Grove
David’s Carpet Cleaning of Buffalo Grove has been in Buffalo Grove for over 25 years. In that time we have served many customers, and everyone was satisfied. We have always used the latest technology and knowledge, while our technicians are always certified. We will take care of every stain on your carpet. We clean your carpet like it is our own.
Certified and Knowledgeable Technicians
Our technicians are professionally trained and certified, and they are in business more than 50 years combined. They explain every single step of the cleaning process, so you will understand it all. You can trust them with your carpet!
Latest Carpet Cleaning Technology
Not only that best technicians work for us, but they work with the top-of-the-line cleaning technologies like truck mounted hot water extraction, or steam cleaning. We mostly clean by steam cleaning, as it is the most efficient way, leaving your carpet as good as new.
Non-Toxic Cleaning Products
We do not use any chemicals that can potentially be dangerous for your health. All of our cleaning products are non-toxic and safe for children. They are also safe for your pets.
The 8-Step Deluxe Package Deep Carpet Cleaning Process insures your carpet is not just clean but completely restored to its natural beauty. Most importantly, our cleaning products are safe for children and pets. All workmanship is guaranteed to meet and exceed your expectations.
1. Specialists from David’s Carpet Cleaning will inspect all your areas.
2. Before they get to cleaning, they make sure that all stains, spots and dirt are removed from the carpet, except the ones that are permanently in the carpet. After that they pre-treat your areas.
3. Next on the list is pre-spraying the whole carpet with protein enzyme. It breaks up oil and dirt. After we finish that, we move all the light furniture that is in our way, and prepare everything for cleaning.
4. After that, we deep scrub your carpet with our power scrubber. Then it feels very soft and fluffy. This way, your carpets stays clean for a long time.
5. Next step is rinsing your carpet with hot water. We spray hot water and then immediately suck it to a holding tank. It takes away all the dirt with it, and we later empty those tanks and take from your home.
6. After rinsing and cleaning, we apply carpet protector. This way, your carpet stays clean and healthy for a long time.
7. We are finished with the cleaning, so we just have to brush your carpet. That makes it all fluffy and shiny.
8. After that we take you through all the cleaned areas to make sure you are satisfied. If anything is wrong, we correct it immediately.
All of the Carpet Cleaning services you can get from David’s Carpet Cleaning of Buffalo Grove are performed with professionalism and highest care. You can have some special needs like Pet Stain & Odor Removal, or you just need to protect your carpet with Kleen-Guard Carpet Protection, it doesn’t matter to us, we have you covered.
If you call us at David’s Carpet Cleaning of Buffalo Grove, you can expect certified technicians at your service. You can see our testimonials and proofs of our good work, so you can feel confident about contacting us and asking for our services.
Hello! I want to thank you for taking time to learn more about me and my company. My name is David Gang. My family and I have lived in Illinois our whole lives. A little over 25 years ago I started this family company with my dad and one of my college buddies. I am very proud to have grown Phase 2 Services from one technician and one truck into a company that now includes a large group of wonderfully kind and knowledgeable professionals. In 2008, I lost my dad to cancer, but I believe he would be proud of where the company is today.
As the saying goes, "if you love what you do you'll never work a day in your life". Who would have thought this would be my passion. Nobody likes dirt and grime and I am no exception. Every service that we provide, I, myself, have performed countless times. I am directly involved in the training of every one of my technicians and I assure you they share my feelings.
Thanks again for taking the time to learn more about me,